At United Saints Recovery Project we are gearing up to host volunteer groups for winter and spring break to help us continue our mission of rebuilding homes and beautifying New Orleans.
Our calendar is filling up fast, so do not delay!
Alternative Spring Break packages:
Our volunteer fee is $35.00 per person, per night. This includes:
- Coed bunk or cot style accommodations
- Volunteer project coordination
- Orientation and safety training
- Experienced team leadership on each project site
Other amenities include:
- Meeting space (Available: Contact Volunteer Coordinator for Details)
- Large outdoor area with fire pit
- Free WI-FI
- No curfews
- Excellent location in Uptown-three blocks from the St. Charles streetcar line and less than 2 miles from the French Quarter.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
For more information on volunteering with us please click here or send us an email at: email@example.com
The goal of the United Saints Recovery Project is to assist communities that have suffered damage from natural disasters, helping residents return home, improve their quality of life and strengthen their communities. We do this with the help of local, national, and international volunteers, assisting homeowners in rehabilitating and rebuilding their homes and communities.