Support the United Saints
If you like the work that we, the United Saints, are doing, and find yourself unable to volunteer with us in person, please consider assisting our organization with a financial donation. Whether you’re a struggling college student or a Wall Street banker, any amount that you can afford to spare will be most appreciated and will go a long way to helping our recovery project.
United Saints is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Donations are securely processed via PayPal.
How to support United Saints Recovery Project through eBay Giving Works and Mission Fish.
-Go to the eBay Giving Works website and search for sellers who have designated United Saints Recovery Project as the recipient of a portion of their final sale price.
-Designate our organization to receive 10-100% of your final sale price the next time you list a new item. Not only will you help support the critical work that we are doing in New Orleans, but charity listings often get more bids and higher prices than regular eBay listings. Plus eBay gives back to you too, with a fee credit on your basic selling fees.
Follow these easy steps to begin supporting United Saints Recovery Project when you sell on eBay:
1. Click the “Sell” link on any eBay page – this will take you to the Sell Your Item form. Be sure to select the “Customize Your Listing” option to see the eBay Giving Works section.
2. In “Choose how you’d like to sell your item” look for the eBay Giving Works section. If you don’t see it, click on the link that says “Add or remove options” and put a check next to the box that says “Donate a Percentage of Sale”.
3. Click on the link that says “Or, select another nonprofit that you love” and search for United Saints Recovery Project.
4. Choose a percentage of the final sale price that you would like to donate. (note: there is a $5 minimum donation if your item sells)
5. Review and accept the eBay Giving Works Terms & Conditions.
6. Complete the Sell Your Item form and submit your listing.